Barbara Thompson - Secretary (Board Member Bio)

The following information is taken verbatim from the MDSPT website. I’m including it on this site as a point of reference in case information should change in the future.

Barbara Thompson - MSDPT School Board SecretaryContact Information:
227 Huddleston Dr. South
Indianapolis, IN 46217
Phone: 317-888-0073
E-mail: bjthompson@msdpt.k12.in.us
¬
Biographical Information:
No Information Provided

Statement of Purpose:
No¬ Information Provided¬

[Editor’s Comment: Too busy? Couldn’t come up with something? Didn’t have someone write it for her?]

10 Responses to “Barbara Thompson - Secretary (Board Member Bio)”

1. 1 Joe Mamma Nov 15th, 2006 at 12:05 am

I’m proud of you, even though you have to listen to all the
    insults by Dr. Williams’s supporters.

2. 2 The Truth Nov 16th, 2006 at 8:42 pm

Contact Barbara at: yogabarb61@aol.com

3. 3 Perry Teacher Nov 19th, 2006 at 9:07 pm

Mrs. Thompson,
    If you will not change your mind about keeping our superintendent, at least show community members enough respect to tell us WHY you voted for him to be placed on administrative leave. Do you not feel that you at least owe us that much?

4. 4 Perry Resident Nov 26th, 2006 at 12:26 am

Barb Thompson looks like she is in way over her head. It seems to me that she ran for school board because she had some personal problems with Williams and Perry schools. I came to this conclusion after reading her own campaign literature. It is my assessment that she thought it would be easy to spend a bunch of money on her campaign, get elected, get revenge on Williams and not have to do it under the microscope where she now finds herself.

5. 5 Google Researcher Nov 28th, 2006 at 7:03 am

Thank God for Barbara!!!

6. 6 Google Researcher Nov 28th, 2006 at 7:29 am

Just curious Jason ~ Do the photos of the Board Members belong to the Perry Township School Corporation? Did you receive written permission to post these pics at this website?

7. 7 Austin Elliott Dec 4th, 2006 at 9:25 pm

I think Barbara Thompson is a discrace along with all her other Board members that show how unprofessional they are in a forum that is trying to excuse Mr Wiliams of his role as a leader. I think they need to take notes. I just hope when my children get into school that these particular board members are not participating in Perry Twp school district.

Concerned Citizen

8. 8 WOW Dec 20th, 2006 at 12:54 am

Is Mrs. Thompson ever in over her head! How does she propose an audit like the one she did the other night and have no idea what she is even doing? She could not answer the most basic of questions by fellow board member, Steve Maple. She had no answer for the scope of the audit, the cost of the audit, or even who would be doing the audit.
    We Perry Twp. taxpayers have a message for Mrs. thompson - Use your own money on your “fishing expedition.” By the way, great job by Mr. Nichols speaking up on behalf of Perry administrators and bringing to everyone’s attention that the state does such audits regularly and that we are scheduled for one upcoming anyway. Two words come to mind when you watch these three in action (President Adams, Vice-Prsident Walsh, and Treasurer Thompson) - SCARY STUFF !

9. 9 Mike K Dec 28th, 2006 at 12:49 pm

I did not vote for her, her running platform was as weak as what she is doing now. Even her billboard picture told me that she was not capable of doing this job. Now this is all confirmed by her actions. Put on the table for discussion and vote to have an audit and cant even answer basic business questions. You are way over your head, and so is your husband! He lost his election so he is now trying to act as a board member for MSDPT. Wrong~! Go fly a kite Thompsons’. Too bad your kids have to be subjected to the mess you have made. I feel bad for them and I wish them well and hope the outcome of your behavior does not mark them! School is suppose to be fun, they should not have to live through this.

10. 10 Kelly M/S Feb 19th, 2007 at 2:40 pm

To Editor’s Comment below Barbara Thompson’s pic…

I emailed Nancy and Barbara as to why their bios weren’t up on the school website. They have both written them. And they had copies that they emailed to me. I’m sure you will all rip them apart when you read them, as you have ripped apart everyone elses’s in some way shape or form who do not agree with you, but nevertheless, it is the school administration who told them that they would advise against putting their biographies up “at this time”. So ask the school administration (the IT members) why they refuse to put that information up. Instead of again, slandering them as you do at every given opportunity.